Let’s call it something different:
How to Write Gooderer
- Know the rules of your chosen language so you can break them. (see above title.)
- Write what you can when you can.
- You (can) write what you know and (you should research) what you don’t.
- Tolerate other writers gladly. They may be the only ones who read your work.
- If someone says ‘this doesn’t make sense’ consider this useful feedback and adjust accordingly.
- Write for yourself AND write for others AND write for God’s glory. (in no particular order.)
- Make the process easy by establishing a regular writing habit that works for you. (key words: FOR YOU.)
- If you only write when you’re inspired you might have your work published some day.
- If you write EVERY SINGLE DAY you might have your work published some day.
- See writing as a blessing as often as you can — it will be much more enjoyable this way.